||• Perform engineering analyses, field investigations, and construction monitoring
• Prepare written reports, proposals, and cost estimates
• Conduct environmental investigations, including soil and groundwater sampling, data and spreadsheet management, and report preparation
• Demonstrate the ability to work independently
• Attend project meetings with clients
• Contribute to development of technical approaches to problem-solving and assist with the development of technical scopes of work and cost estimating for proposal efforts on small to medium-sized project opportunities
|About Haley & Aldrich
||Haley & Aldrich staff teams engage in challenging environmental, engineering and management projects with clients in the U.S. and internationally. If you enjoy seeing the positive impact of your work and want to grow your skills in a rewarding, collaborative learning environment, we would like to hear from you. With offices nationwide, our shared vision is to integrate technology and human potential to tackle tough issues facing the world. Through teamwork, sharing knowledge and building on experience, we achieve outcomes that benefit our clients and the communities we serve together.