Connections Education is a leading provider of high-quality, highly accountable virtual education solutions for students in grades K–12. Since 2001, the company’s
Connections Academy has delivered individualized learning to students through virtual public schools. In the 2015-16 school year, Connections Academy supported 30 virtual public
schools in 26 states – serving more than 60,000 students. Connections Education delivers blended (online and on-site) learning in select states via
Nexus Academy schools, while students worldwide seeking a private online school can attend
International Connections Academy. The
Connections Learning by Pearson division meets the needs of schools, school districts, and other institutions looking to develop and enhance their online learning programs. Connections Learning by Pearson delivers a full range of targeted digital learning
solutions to the K–12 education community including online courses, a program for homebound students, a digital learning platform, and private and public online schools. Connections Education is based in Baltimore, Maryland and was named a 2015 “Top Workplace”
by the Baltimore Sun for third consecutive year. Regularly
recognized for its outstanding curriculum and leadership, Connections Education is committed to expanding quality education through technology, and helping students achieve both academic and personal success. Connections Education is part of the global
education company, Pearson.
Working from our office in Columbia, MD, the Online Advertising Coordinator
will work with our Online Advertising Manager in the Online Marketing group to assist with the day-to-day tasks of optimizing and creating effective online advertising campaigns, including paid search, display and remarketing. The person in this position
must be detail-oriented, well organized with strong written and verbal communication skills, and a self-starter who can also take direction well, with a desire to learn and excel.
- Assist with the optimization and continuous improvement of all paid search advertising efforts and remarketing campaigns for all Connections Education brands and lines of business as needed, including, but not limited to Connections Academy, Connections
Learning and International Connections Academy.
- Assist with the coordination of all online advertising approval processes with stakeholders and agency.
- Basic analysis of paid search advertising metrics.
- Submit all online advertising invoices using an internal accounting system and follow-up as needed with the Finance team to ensure timely processing and maintain records to track online invoice processing.
- Update and create landing pages and associated assets and tracking using our landing page content management system.
- Create and maintain documentation of all online advertising testing including analyzing results and create associated PowerPoint presentation slides to communicate results.
- Assist with the quality assurance process including test set-up, data tracking, link verification, checking dynamic landing page content for accuracy and the proofing process for all online advertising efforts as needed.
- Assist with the development of images and copy for online advertising efforts.
- Ensure all online advertising campaign requirements are met and executed properly and in a timely manner.
- Assist with communications and updates to outside agencies and internal stakeholders and other departments as necessary regarding online advertising initiatives.
- Manage special projects as needed to support all online advertising efforts.
- Other various duties and projects to support online marketing as assigned.
Connections Education is focused on providing a flexible work environment to its employees, including the ability to work from home on a regular basis in most positions. We believe that flexibility in work/life balance is a critical part of our culture and
employee satisfaction, and we are proud to provide to our employees the ability to work from anywhere, anytime. In exchange, we require that employees have the appropriate means to work remotely, including adherence to our work at home policies regarding home
office setup, including but not limited to privacy of records, technology standards, equipment standards and expectations. The following equipment will be provided to you by the company as a full-time employee:
The following equipment will need to be provided by you, as the employee, when working from home:
- 2nd monitor