||After Effects Animator (Independent Contractor)
Connections Education is a leading provider of high-quality, highly accountable virtual education solutions for students in grades K–12. Since 2001, the company’s
Connections Academy has delivered individualized learning to students through virtual public schools. In the 2015-16 school year, Connections Academy supports 30 virtual public schools
in 26 states – serving more than 60,000 students. Connections Education delivers blended (online and on-site) learning in select states via
Nexus Academy schools, while students worldwide seeking a private online school can attend
International Connections Academy. The
Connections Learning by Pearson division meets the needs of schools, school districts, and other institutions looking to develop and enhance their online learning programs. Connections Learning by Pearson delivers a full range of targeted digital learning
solutions to the K–12 education community including online courses, a program for homebound students, a digital learning platform, and private and public online schools. Connections Education is based in Baltimore, Maryland and was named a 2015 “Top Workplace”
by the Baltimore Sun for third consecutive year. Regularly
recognized for its outstanding curriculum and leadership, Connections Education is committed to expanding quality education through technology, and helping students achieve both academic and personal success. Connections Education is part of the global
education company, Pearson.
Working remotely from their home office, the After Effects Animator will assist with creating animations for our upcoming course build. Successful candidates will work with teams of multimedia and instructional designers to create animations using Adobe
The After Effects Animator’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Taking a fully developed storyboard, along with provided graphics and audio assets, and constructing a brief animation using Adobe Character Animator and Adobe After Effects;
- Fully animating characters as described by the provided storyboard;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience working with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator on a daily basis;
- Ability to stay on task and meet deadlines;
- A strong eye for detail and multimedia design – layout, style, color selection, motion, graphics, audio, etc.;
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently;
- A link to your online portfolio included in your resume.
- Experience with Adobe Character Animator
- Familiarity with audio/video recording and editing.
||Send This Job to a Friend