||Pensions & Investments
||Full Time Regular
||Marketing / Promotions
||New York, NY
The Marketing Coordinator will assist with the day-to-day operations of the P&I marketing and content solutions departments, serving as the lead project manager for all webinars and thought leadership programs, in addition to working on general marketing
promotions and RFPs for clients.
- Manage 25+ sponsored web seminars annually.
- Assist with marketing / promotions for print and online products.
- Assist with trade show marketing, promotions and logistics.
The marketing coordinator is an integral part of the P&I team! Will be responsible for managing some of our most popular and most profitable products at P&I. They are a liaison with many top clients and an important resource for our entire sales team and
- 2 years of experience working in marketing and/or communications position.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Experience which includes daily client phone interaction, professional client email communication and creation of basic work documents and/or proposals.
- Effective communication and time management skills.
- Detail orientation.
- Familiarity with email marketing.
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Work experience with email marketing, lead generation efforts and/or webinar platforms/execution.
- Exact Target, or similar email marketing platform experience.
- Basic marketing analytics skills, such as tracking email performance metrics and testing.
- Adobe Design Suite: InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
- Writing samples showing professional writing skills.
- Interest or experience in finance/investing would be a nice bonus.
Pensions & Investments delivers news, research and analysis to institutional asset owners, as well as to money management executives who direct the flow of the world’s largest pool of investible capital. Pensions &
Investments is the international newspaper of money management. The publication is known for its integrity, professionalism and authoritative voice. Its mission is to help its readers do their jobs better. Our coverage includes business and financial news,
legislative and regulatory developments and global investing trends for money managers and executives at pension funds, foundations, endowments and sovereign wealth funds.
Crain Communications has been at the forefront of the publishing industry for more than a century. Combining information with innovation, Crain delivers the story you can’t get anywhere else. As a privately held company,
we maintain a personal responsibility for elevating our work to be the best it can be. Every editor, reporter and correspondent at Crain shares the responsibility of ensuring the editorial independence and importance of our work. With an Audience First focus
and uncompromising integrity, we strive to make a real impact for the individuals and industries we serve. While other media companies report the news, Crain gives it meaning. We add context to content, infuse information with insights, and initiate connections
as well as conversations.
Crain Communications offers a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, profit sharing, and a friendly work environment. This is a great time to join our organization -- a profitable, well established publishing
Follow Crain on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Glassdoor
Crain Communications Inc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status
as a protected veteran, or disability. We thank you for your interest in Crain Communications and invite you to visit our website as positions are updated regularly. EOE/Vet/Disability
Please view the Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law Poster provided by OFCCP
||Send This Job to a Friend