||Crain's Chicago Business
||Integrated Marketing Manager
||Full Time Regular
||Marketing / Promotions
Crain’s Chicago Business is seeking a savvy integrated marketing manager to help lead the way for Crain’s Chicago Business. You will be responsible for developing strategic initiatives, goals and solutions across all channels (digital, print, events, custom),
delivering a more cohesive brand presence, and sharpening efforts regarding advertiser acquisition and loyalty. You will answer key questions such as how the Crain’s Chicago Business brand is communicated and experienced, and have a deep understanding of our
audience and advertiser’s wants and needs using data and insights. This is an opportunity to be part of a growing team focused on excellence and creating a best-in-class offering.
- Write and produce ad sales promotion materials, including print and digital ads, email marketing, media kits, sell sheets, and proposals.
- Work with designers and vendors on creative asset production and art direction.
- Manage multi-media campaigns to promote Crain's brand in the Chicagoland area.
- Create, manage and execute strategic trade partnerships, cross-promotions and relationships.
- Direct bi-annual research study to collect data for sales purposes.
- Manage audience research data dissemination and ensure data is consistent across platforms.
- Create and deploy email campaigns to generate sales leads.
- Keep competitive reports up to date on a weekly basis
- Marketing and operations project management across all departments.
- Manage marketing-related expenses.
- Develop annual budget.
- Provide social media campaign support.
- Maintain a good understanding of Crain’s products, rates, and audience data.
- Backup account executives on RFP’s and sales proposals.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
- Minimum of five years of experience in an integrated marketing role, including print, digital, events and custom content.
- Background developing strategic initiatives, goals and solutions across digital, print, events, and custom channels.
- Background developing and delivering a brand presence.
- Appreciation and understanding of good design and ability to work with and art direct outside designers and agencies.
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Ability to work in a cross-team environment.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work onsite in our Chicago offices during traditional work hours.
- Experience with Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver) preferred.
- Design experience a plus.
- Email and database marketing experience preferred.
- Publishing or media experience a plus.
- Background promoting a Chicagoland media brand.
For more than 30 years, the sole mission of Crain’s Chicago Business has been to provide local business news and information to Chicago’s most influential executives. In print, online, through in-person
events, mobile or video, Crain’s Chicago Business is Where the Who’s Who Read What’s What.
Crain Communications has been at the forefront of the publishing industry for more than a century. Combining information with innovation, Crain delivers the story you can’t get anywhere else. As a privately held company,
we maintain a personal responsibility for elevating our work to be the best it can be. Every editor, reporter and correspondent at Crain shares the responsibility of ensuring the editorial independence and importance of our work. With an Audience First focus
and uncompromising integrity, we strive to make a real impact for the individuals and industries we serve. While other media companies report the news, Crain gives it meaning. We add context to content, infuse information with insights, and initiate connections
as well as conversations.
Crain Communications offers a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, profit-sharing and a friendly work environment. This is a great time to join our organization — a profitable, well-established publishing leader.
Follow Crain on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Glassdoor
Crain Communications Inc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status
as a protected veteran, or disability. We thank you for your interest in Crain Communications and invite you to visit our website as positions are updated regularly. EOE/Vet/Disability
Please view the Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law Poster provided by OFCCP
||Send This Job to a Friend