||Staffing Industry Analysts
|| Global Client Services Specialist
||Full Time Regular
Are you looking to have an immediate impact in a dynamic and growing industry?
If so, we have a unique opportunity for a customer focused professional to step in and help elevate the knowledge level and business results of leading industry firms nationwide. You will join a group of dedicated business professionals who together constitute
the premier source of research, information and analysis on the growing temporary staffing and contingent labour industry. In the role of
Global Client Services Specialist, we are looking for an individual to be a champion to Staffing Industry Analysts customers, both internally and externally. In addition, this role will support the Sales team as necessary.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Staffing Industry Analysts is the global advisor on contingent work. Known for its independent and objective insights, the company’s proprietary research, award-winning content, data, support tools, publications, and executive conferences provide a competitive
edge to decision-makers who supply and buy temporary staffing. In addition to temporary staffing, Staffing Industry Analysts also covers related staffing sectors. The company provides accreditation with its Certified Contingent Workforce Professional (CCWP)
program. Founded in 1989 and acquired by Crain Communications Inc. in 2008, the company is headquartered in Mountain View, California, with offices in London, England.
For more information: www.staffingindustry.com
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Global Client Services Specialist will report to the Global Services Manager. There is an opportunity for the role to evolve as this person becomes more familiar with SIA internal practices and processes.
In this role, the individual focus is helping to drive Corporate Membership sale, renewals and manage Corporate Memberrelationships by providing exceptional customer service. Ideally, our team hopes to find an individual who is enthusiastic and willing to
learn and help with our overall goals for the organization.
Support Global Services/Client Services
- Responsible for global corporate membership sales, renewals and retention. Responding to phone and email inquiries, setting up customers’ research access and assisting customers as needed
- Manage the member services email box, setting up and adding new customers, manage corporate member retention and managing the Healthcare Summit registrations
- Provide exceptional customer service whenresponding to customer requests, both internally and externally and executing the corporate membership retention process in a timely manner
- As required, update NetSuite or database of record, Daily News updates and set up members with login credentials via ThinkCreative
- Other duties as needed
- Associates Degree
- 1 or more years of Customer service experience, in person as well as over the phone
- Ability to pick up and learn new systems and platforms
- Ability to develop rapport and business relationships at all levels
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Time management skills & ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to travel up to 15%
- Prior knowledge of the staffing industry
- Working knowledge of MSOffice, NetSuite, Salesforce and CVent
- Background working in corporate membership sales, renewals and retention via outbound telephone calls and/or email
Crain Communications Inc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status
as a protected veteran, or disability. We thank you for your interest in Crain Communications and invite you to visit our website as positions are updated regularly. EOE/Vet/Disability
Please view the Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law Poster provided by OFCCP
||Send This Job to a Friend