||Pensions & Investments
||Full Time Regular
Pensions & Investments is seeking a web producer. This is an ideal job for a digitally savvy journalist who has strong news judgment, video editing skills and a knack for optimizing editorial content for the web. A successful candidate will thrive
on working with editors and reporters in our Chicago newsroom to produce videos, interactive graphics and other digital content to support our editorial mission. In general, the candidate will explore new ways to expand our audience and engage our readers.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of two years of experience working in digital journalism
- Proven ability to write headlines for social media and SEO
- Strong news judgment and interest and/or experience working in financial markets journalism
- Ability to quickly understand new technologies
- Knowledge of video and audio editing, including the Adobe suite and Final Cut software
- Online portfolio or body of work which includes original multi-media journalism
- Must be able to work in Chicago offices; no relocation offered
- Ability to travel periodically
- Knowledge of investment and retirement-related issues
- Experience working in content management systems
- Fluent in CSS and HTML
- Ability to manipulate data in MS Excel
- Familiarity with a Bloomberg terminal
Every other Monday, Pensions & Investments
delivers critical financial news to executives responsible for the investment of large institutional assets such as pension funds, endowments and foundations. It reaches top corporate executives and government leaders, pension fund managers, investment
advisers, consultants, and financial institutions. It is the world’s leading newspaper for institutional investing.
Crain Communications has
been at the forefront of the publishing industry for more than a century. Combining information with innovation, Crain delivers the story you can’t get anywhere else. As a privately held company, we maintain a personal responsibility for elevating our work
to be the best it can be. Every editor, reporter and correspondent at Crain shares the responsibility of ensuring the editorial independence and importance of our work. With an Audience First focus and uncompromising integrity, we strive to make a real impact
for the individuals and industries we serve. While other media companies report the news, Crain gives it meaning. We add context to content, infuse information with insights, and initiate connections as well as conversations.
Crain Communications offers
a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, profit sharing, and a friendly work environment. This is a great time to join our organization -- a profitable, well established publishing leader.
Follow Crain on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Glassdoor
Crain Communications Inc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status
as a protected veteran, or disability. We thank you for your interest in Crain Communications and invite you to visit our website as positions are updated regularly. EOE/Vet/Disability
Please view the Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law Poster provided by OFCCP
||Send This Job to a Friend