||Staffing Industry Analysts
||Sr. Manager, Contingent Workforce Strategies and Research
||Full Time Regular
Who we are:
Staffing Industry Analysts is the premier advisory service about the contingent workforce. Known for its independent and objective insights, the company's proprietary research, award winning content, data, support tools, publications, and executive conferences
provide a competitive edge to decision-makers who supply and buy temporary staffing. In addition to temporary staffing, Staffing Industry Analysts also covers these related staffing service sectors: third-party placement, outplacement, and staff leasing (PEOs).
Founded in 1989, acquired by Crain Communications Inc. in 2008, the company is headquartered in Mountain View, California, with offices in London, England.
Be a part of history. Staffing Industry Analysts- the most respected name in the HR services industry – is looking for a Sr. Manager of contingent workforce strategies and research. This position will provide the right candidate with a global platform
to advance thought leadership in the area of contingent workforce management. As part of the SIA team dedicated to providing services to the CWS council, you will be in the unique position to provide advisory and consulting services to and learn from some
of the largest and most well-known companies on the planet.
As part of the CWSR team you will be responsible for helping CWS Council members cut through the maze of legal, commercial and regulatory issues that make services procurement so difficult in the Global economy.
Develop CWS Council The Americas, Advisory Services, and Consulting Opportunities through consulting partners.
Main focus will be on retaining and providing advisory services to existing The Americas council members (renewals), upgrades and new sales when presented.
- Renewals are a critical part of the council’s success.Focus on providing value and ROI for members.
- Work with Sr. Director, CWSR to develop sales plan whereby Sr. Manager, CWSR has a set number of prospects for which to present Council opportunity or upgrade opportunity to existing members
- Responsible for follow up on prospects/proposals – create a communication and contact plan for timely follow ups and continuous contact – especially based on prospects budget cycles
- Provide “welcome” calls to new member clients OR new seat holders when necessary
- Provide “advisory services” to current The Americas CWS Council members (via phone, email, and/or in person)
- Responsible for council member meeting logistics and invitations. Meetings done via a WebEx will be responsible for agenda, invitation emails and panelists confirmations.Meetings in person will assist with logistics, content and production requirements.
- As requested - provide “advisory services” to current The Americas Corporate members (via phone, email, and/or in person)
- Stay close with buyers to ensure SIA’s thought leadership position with them, promote conferences, identify future needs and gaps, etc.
- Provide research and story ideas, insights, and contacts to SIA’s editorial and research staff based on your interactions with executives from all major accounts, both buyers and staffing companies. Also be responsible for drafting original content as directed
by SVP, CWS&R.
- Attend, speak, and participate in SIA conferences as well as industry events in order to further SIA’s thought leadership position in the marketplace.
- Assist SVP, CWSR and Sr. Director, CWSR with content topics for CWS Council Research Agenda as needed
- Organize; develop content for and moderate CWS The Americas Buyer Webinars as scheduled and needed
Advisory Services to Contingent Workforce Strategy Council Members
- Meet with The Americas CWS Council members and prospective members (based upon an agreed agenda) to discuss their company strategy, existing/ future.
- Provide guidance about industry trends and insight as they create and develop strategy plans across their organization as well as contingent workforce program models; supplier selection; RFP review; pricing models; benchmarking where applicable
Advisory Services to top 100 Staffing; MSP & VMS Companies
- In collaboration with SVP Strategic Solutions and team, participate in advisory sessions, as necessary, with Client Executive Teams members.
Client Relationship Management
- Work with SIA events team on all things conference sponsor logistic related when needed
- Work with Member Services team to ensure The Americas Council Member questions are answered in a timely manner. Ensure questions related to login issues and/or set up responded to in a timely manner.
Ability to deliver industry presentations utilizing SIA’s research and analytics
- Will be tasked to create and deliver industry focused presentations to both industry and buying organizations requiring that individual is comfortable with speaking to a large audience.
- While at SIA conferences, individual will be tasked with moderating panel discussions in either a smaller forum or as a general session.
- Moderate SIA webinars as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years’ work experience in similar role.
- Must have expert level understanding of the contingent workforce industries and best practices.
- Must have prior staffing industry/staffing buyer/program ownership experience
- Outstanding analytical/problem solving skills with the ability to recommend sound solutions that meet client requirements.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to drive collaboration across teams in order to exceed client expectations.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good attention to detail/ ability to multi-task
- Public speaking ability, deliver effective presentations and moderate panels.
- Expert in MS Office/especially Excel.
- Ability to travel (domestic US and International) throughout the year (up to 40% travel).
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal direction.
- CCWP Certification is strongly preferred but not required.
- International contingent workforce experience
- Experienced with all aspects of sales, strategic planning and execution along with
developing and managing strategic client relationships.
- Direct industry experience in finance, energy or technology
Staffing Industry Analysts is the global adviser on contingent work. Known for its independent and objective insights, the company’s proprietary research, award-winning content, data, support tools, publications, and executive conferences provide a competitive
edge to decision-makers who supply and buy temporary staffing. In addition to temporary staffing, Staffing Industry Analysts also covers these related staffing service sectors: third-party placement, outplacement, and staff leasing. Founded in 1989, and acquired
by Crain Communications Inc in 2008, the company is headquartered in Mountain View, California, with an office in London.
Crain Communications has been at the forefront of the publishing industry for more than a century. Combining information with innovation, Crain delivers the story you can’t get anywhere else. As a privately held company,
we maintain a personal responsibility for elevating our work to be the best it can be. Every editor, reporter and correspondent at Crain shares the responsibility of ensuring the editorial independence and importance of our work. With an Audience First focus
and uncompromising integrity, we strive to make a real impact for the individuals and industries we serve. While other media companies report the news, Crain gives it meaning. We add context to content, infuse information with insights, and initiate connections
as well as conversations.
Crain Communications offers a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, profit sharing, and a friendly work environment. This is a great time to join our organization -- a profitable, well established publishing
Follow Crain on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Glassdoor
Crain Communications Inc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status
as a protected veteran, or disability. We thank you for your interest in Crain Communications and invite you to visit our website as positions are updated regularly. EOE/Vet/Disability
Please view the Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law Poster provided by OFCCP
||Send This Job to a Friend