||Crain's New York Business
||Full Time Regular
Crain’s New York Business Senior Marketing Coordinator
The CNYB Senior Marketing Coordinator will play a critical role in supporting the various marketing and campaign needs of Crain’s New York Business’ revenue generating divisions. The candidate must be able to think creatively yet also with end results in
mind as this is a very strategic, results-driven position. The role will include a variety of tasks including designing web and print house ads, supporting the ad sales team with presentations and mockups, campaign management, analysis of data from Google
Analytics, Omniture, Exact Target and Salesforce, and email design, coding and deployment. The Marketing Coordinator will report under a matrixed structure to both to the Digital General Manager and the Ad Sales Director. The candidate must be able to meet
tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
This position is based in New York and is full time.
- Creation of all sales collateral including sales presentations, sales one sheets, updating of the media kit and spec sheets and more assignments as they arise.
- Creation of house ads, including design and copywriting, for print and digital.
- Occassional front end web design.
- Creation of html emails, including design and light html coding, and deployment.
- Campaign management of custom digital content campaigns including asset gathering, content entry, and reporting.
- Maintainence of CNYB brand/positioning and that brand messages are consistent, in all materials and communications channels.
- Analysis of reporting from Exact Target, Google Analytics, Omniture, audit statements, surveys and OAS and providing key takeaways to the rest of the team.
- Other duties as needed to support team and brand.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing experience within a publishing, media or agency.
- Must be an effective communicator both in written and spoken word.
- Copywriting skills are a must.
- Possess knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Be proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
- Basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS.
- Must be well organized and able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Experience collaborating in cross-team environment and working in an open office format.
- Experience meeting tight deadlines and working effectively under pressure.
- Be self-motivated, proactive and a strategic thinker.
- Must also be a team player.
- Marketing or Communications degree.
- Background working in a B2B focused marketing role.
- Knowledge of Indesign.
- Strong project and vendor management skills along with client relationship-building experience.
- Integrated campaign development and execution skills; particularly experience in and knowledge of digital marketing and social media.
- An understanding of customer databases and how to leverage databases and e-mail lists for communication and promotion, as well as for gaining customer insight.
- Familiarity with current and emerging marketing/media strategies.
- Online portfolio or samples which demonstrate copywriting and/or design skills.
Crain’s New York Business provides news, information and connections on all facets of New York through the prism of business. Crain’s is the leading source of information on the New York economy, the companies
and industries that operate here, and connections between government and industry. Crain’s publishes daily news coverage on crainsnewyork.com, weekly coverage in print, and three specialized online daily reports – Insider, Pulse and Real Estate Daily – providing
scoops and inside information on politics, health care and real estate, respectively. Readers come to Crain’s for in-depth coverage of the many industries that make up the fabric of New York’s business community.
Crain Communications has been at the forefront of the publishing industry for more than a century. Combining information with innovation, Crain delivers the story you can’t get anywhere else. As a privately held company,
we maintain a personal responsibility for elevating our work to be the best it can be. Every editor, reporter and correspondent at Crain shares the responsibility of ensuring the editorial independence and importance of our work. With an Audience First focus
and uncompromising integrity, we strive to make a real impact for the individuals and industries we serve. While other media companies report the news, Crain gives it meaning. We add context to content, infuse information with insights, and initiate connections
as well as conversations.
Crain Communications offers a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, profit sharing, and a friendly work environment. This is a great time to join our organization -- a profitable, well established publishing
Follow Crain on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Glassdoor
Crain Communications Inc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status
as a protected veteran, or disability. We thank you for your interest in Crain Communications and invite you to visit our website as positions are updated regularly. EOE/Vet/Disability
Please view the Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law Poster provided by OFCCP
||Send This Job to a Friend