||Full Time Regular
This employee is to report to the Commercial Operations Director and will play a pivotal role in the execution of sales and marketing initiatives across the organization. This employee will be responsible for all sales support. In addition, they will lead
the brands marketing efforts by working with managers to create and implement marketing campaigns for all products and services. Furthermore, they will manage, develop and maintain all supporting sales collateral.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Management of sales collateral including sales presentations, sales one sheets and more assignments as they arise.
- Coordination with marketing, digital, event and creative teams to ensure that all materials are reflective of brand standards
- Responsible for position report, run sheet, ad placement, insertion orders and any additional items related to ensure advertisers are properly represented in each issue
- Collaborate with Event Specialist on project execution and completion
- Act as a liaison between commercial support team and sales reps
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of proposals according to customer and sales reps needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders
- Prepare reports on account status and project recaps
- Collaborate within sales territories and commercial team to achieve sales quotas and grow business
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Maintain professional relationships with clients
- Develop comprehensive project plans
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate professional experience
- 5-10 years of experience in account management, sales, marketing or related field
- Must be a problem solver – this position requires the ability to think critically and independently to avoid/resolve problems.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be detail-oriented, well-organized and able to set priorities under pressure.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Must be creative-minded self-starter who can multi-task well.
- Strong Social Media understanding including, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Must be able to work approximately 40 hours/week
- Position requires moderate travel
- Graphic skills and familiarity with the Adobe Creative suite (InDesign, Photoshop etc.) is a plus
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint is necessary.
Autoweek and its many properties deliver automotive information to enthusiasts through the multiple forms of media it uses. Its team of car experts share opinion, insight, news and data that guide buyers and enthusiasts
in their automotive quests. The group includes Autoweek magazine, autoweek.com and Autoweek Productions. Autoweek is the nation’s only fortnightly enthusiast car magazine that for more than 50 years has tested new vehicles, reported the latest
car news and trends, and covered auto racing in all its forms. The autoweek.com site delivers breaking news and fresh content to enthusiasts 24/7. Autoweek Productions creates audio and video content, developing podcasts and radio telecasts as well as video
vehicle walk-arounds and interviews.
Crain Communications has been at the forefront of the publishing industry for more than a century. Combining information with innovation, Crain delivers the story you can’t get anywhere else. As a privately held company,
we maintain a personal responsibility for elevating our work to be the best it can be. Every editor, reporter and correspondent at Crain shares the responsibility of ensuring the editorial independence and importance of our work. With an Audience First focus
and uncompromising integrity, we strive to make a real impact for the individuals and industries we serve. While other media companies report the news, Crain gives it meaning. We add context to content, infuse information with insights, and initiate connections
as well as conversations.
Crain Communications offers a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, profit sharing, and a friendly work environment. This is a great time to join our organization -- a profitable, well established publishing
Follow Crain on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Glassdoor
Crain Communications Inc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status
as a protected veteran, or disability. We thank you for your interest in Crain Communications and invite you to visit our website as positions are updated regularly. EOE/Vet/Disability
Please view the Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law Poster provided by OFCCP
||Send This Job to a Friend