||Crain Communications Inc
||Digital Ad Solutions Specialist
||Full Time Regular
||Digital Ad Operations
Are you ready to step away from digital ad trafficking, but stay in Ad Operations? Are you more technical than the average trafficker? Do you love providing not just insights and analysis, but direction for revenue generation from looking at and developing
KPI’s? Are you excited by change and the ability to be part developing processes and best practices? Do you want to take ownership of projects and drive forward to completion? Do you like the idea of learning about digital ad solutions and following what
is happening in the marketplace? Are you a clear and diligent communicator? If you answered yes to these questions and have experience with digital ad trafficking and a good grasp of digital ad technology, you should definitely apply.
Digital advertising is a growing business for Crain and it is important to the revenue growth of our company. It is important that our digital advertising fulfillment is done efficiently, with very high quality, and utilizing processes and systems that
are scalable for the future. The Digital Ad Operations Solutions Specialist is integral to help our Digital Ad Operations team and our Brands achieve these goals.
- Investigate and promote the development and implementation of a DMP across Crain Brands
- Investigate vendors on behalf of the Crain Brands to identify and monetize audience
- Provide analysis and directional recommendations for increasing revenue through Programmatic and Audience opportunities
- Work closely with vendors and marketplaces to set-up and develop programmatic opportunities
- Act as technical contact for third party vendors and relevant certifications
- Create and document tests, policies, procedures and technology implementation
- Escalation point for the Digital Ad Operations team regarding the delivery and function of ad products
- Identify and resolve technical issues related to ad server technology and/or ad tag implementations for both clients and internal teams.
- Act as liaison between larger Ad Operations & Engineering Services team
- Surface, investigate, communicate & drive reported issues to resolution
- Provide support to the larger ad operations group with assigned custom projects requiring one-off investigation and troubleshooting
- Act as Project Manager on various ad server projects, and outside vendor implementations
- Provide actionable insights from large data sets to improve efficiencies and revenue operations
- BA/BS with industry emphasis or related experience
- Programmatic experience
- Audience segmentation and analysis experience
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of experience in Digital Ad Operations
- Proficiency in Excel and developing actionable insights from data tables to improve efficiencies and revenue operations
- Deep knowledge of how web sites and online ads work
- Deep knowledge of DART, OAS and related ad serving technologies.
- Experience with behavioral targeting, retargeting and programmatic sales
- Experience troubleshooting campaigns set-ups
- Familiarity with rich media vendors and web debugging tools
- Exceptional relationship management and communications (written and verbal)
- Must be highly detail-oriented, exceptionally organized and have the ability to multitask with detailed projects in a fast-paced work environment.
- Knowledge of ad serving constituent technologies (ad server logic, redirects, pixels and cookies)
- Exposure to online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI)
- Experience with ad servers, bid managers, or DSPs
- Experience trafficking video advertising.
- Familiarity with DMP, ESP, CMS, CRM and ticketing systems
- Teamwork and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapid changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Proven ability to work successfully with a remote team
- Enjoy an ever-changing landscape and growing responsibilities.
Crain Communications has been at the forefront of the publishing industry for more than a century. Combining information with innovation. Crain delivers the story you can’t get anywhere else. As a privately held company,
we maintain a personal responsibility for elevating our work to be the best it can be. Every editor, reporter and correspondent at Crain shares the responsibility of ensuring the editorial independence and importance of our work. With an Audience First focus
and uncompromising integrity, we strive to make a real impact for the individuals and industries we serve. While other media companies report the news, Crain gives it meaning. We add context to content, infuse information with insights, and initiate connections
as well as conversations.
Crain Communications offers a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, profit sharing, and a friendly work environment. This is a great time to join our organization -- a profitable, well established publishing
Follow Crain on Facebook,
Crain Communications Inc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status
as a protected veteran, or disability. We thank you for your interest in Crain Communications and invite you to visit our website as positions are updated regularly. EOE/Vet/Disability
Please view the Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law Poster provided by OFCCP
||Send This Job to a Friend