||Crain's Chicago Business
||Full Time Regular
Crain's Chicago Business is seeking an experienced Account Executive to join our dynamic sales team.
Ideal for the self-motivated and driven sales professional who loves customized selling and a flexible work schedule. This role offers the opportunity to represent an established, respected yet evolving brand that business owners and agencies love. This
is a fast moving role within the competitive media field. Lucky for you, our solutions include print, digital, event and customized sponsorships. This position will generate advertising revenue via new business and growing a current base of advertisers.
Come and grow with us in a collaborative environment that boasts a current book of business and uncapped commission structure.
- 3+ years of successful solutions based sales experience
- Proven ability to prospect and develop new business as well as manage and grow existing business
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs, find effective solutions and solve customer’s problems
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills as well as outstanding presentation and listening skills
- Ability to achieve all sales goals through a focused and strategic approach to sales
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage all of the details of online campaigns accurately
- Solid knowledge and experience using research tools
- Ability to create programs and partner with customers as they grow their business
- Desire to grow within the organization
- Sales experience within a business to business environment
- Multi-platform / integrated media sales experience
- Salesforce experience
- Experience with finance, automotive or hospitality clients a plus
For over 30 years, Crain's Chicago Business has been the premier source of local business news and information for the Chicago area's influential business executives. Every week Crain's print edition delivers scoop-oriented articles, enlightening features
and invaluable industry rankings. Crain's award-winning website, ChicagoBusiness.com, is an essential online tool for news, information and statistics about doing business in Chicago. Crain's Chicago Business is a Crain Communications Inc publication.
Crain Communications has been at the forefront of the publishing industry for more than a century. Combining information with innovation, Crain delivers the story you can’t get anywhere else. As a privately held company,
we maintain a personal responsibility for elevating our work to be the best it can be. Every editor, reporter and correspondent at Crain shares the responsibility of ensuring the editorial independence and importance of our work. With an Audience First focus
and uncompromising integrity, we strive to make a real impact for the individuals and industries we serve. While other media companies report the news, Crain gives it meaning. We add context to content, infuse information with insights, and initiate connections
as well as conversations.
Crain Communications offers a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, profit sharing, and a friendly work environment. This is a great time to join our organization -- a profitable, well established publishing
Follow Crain on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Glassdoor
Crain Communications Inc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status
as a protected veteran, or disability. We thank you for your interest in Crain Communications and invite you to visit our website as positions are updated regularly. EOE/Vet/Disability
Please view the Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law Poster provided by OFCCP
||Send This Job to a Friend