Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Industrial Electrical Control Instructor
National Technology Transfer
National Technology Transfer, Inc. (NTT) is the leading provider of hands-on skills-based training for industry. For over 25 years, NTT has successfully trained over a half million skilled trades’ professionals.
NTT works with Fortune 500 manufacturers as well as many states, local governments, and educational institutions. NTT is currently seeking highly qualified instructors who want to be part of an exciting, growing company building customer relationships, and pursue new and high growth education initiatives.
Position Summary: Industrial Electricity and Troubleshooting Electrical Control Circuits Instructors teach theory, technical principles and practical application through lecture and hands-on skills-based training to corporate clients. Utilize real-world work experiences to convey key concepts and explain the most complex subjects in a clear, simple and understandable manner. Build knowledge and confidence in students.
• Professional classroom instruction in the areas of industrial electricity, electrical principles, diagrams and safety, electrical generation and delivery, circuits and troubleshooting methodology and techniques.
• Experienced in Power Point Presentations.
• Proven classroom presentation and management skills.
• Ability to teach a variety of students - e.g. maintenance personnel, electricians, technicians, building personnel, engineers, plant and safety managers and human resources specialists.
• Ability to interface with the Sales Department and customers concerning technical questions, curriculum, course delivery, and tailoring/customization of training.
• Able to effectively communicate technical information to students of all experience levels.
• Ability to discuss and up-sell products and services with client decision-makers.
• All other duties as assigned.
What does National Technology Transfer, Inc. have to offer?
• A focus on customer service and client satisfaction.
• Professional work environment while expanding your knowledge, skills, and professional network.
• An opportunity to make a difference building skills for America’s workforce.
• Competitive salary plus commission and benefits plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet.
• Ten (10) years work or current field experience and in-depth understanding of all aspects of electricity, circuits, safe work practices, relay controls, test equipment, ladder diagrams, electrical schematics, control systems and devices.
• Thorough understanding of electrical principles including Ohms Law, magnetism, AC/DC voltage, resistance, capacitance and inductance.
• Proven experience in designing, installing and troubleshooting electrical and electronic systems.
• Experienced and proficient in public speaking for delivery of curriculum and technical content.
• Ability to function independently in a highly efficient manner.
• Experience in teaching eight (8) hour a day courses in a classroom style environment or industrial facilities.
• Excellent organization, communication and presentation skills.
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• Computer literacy (Excel, Word, Power Point and database software).
• Travel on a regular basis within the United States.
• Valid driver’s license and the ability to drive NTT trucks and set up equipment at course sites.
• Current DOT card required.
• Bi-lingual preferred
Send This Job to a Friend