As the Medical Assistant Instructor you will work with students, the Dean and Program Director.
MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· Diploma, Certificate, Associates, Bachelors, Masters, or Doctoral Degree
· Must have one of the following acceptable certifications (not required if ADN or higher):
o CMA, RMA, or CCMA
· Must have:
o Two years of occupational experience in the subject field, OR;
o A minimum of three years of job-related training and experience in the subject field for those candidates who are not graduates from an accredited program in the subject field.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
· Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects
· Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things
· The ability to communicate information and ideas, written and verbal, so others will understand
· Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems
Brightwood College is an institution of higher education dedicated to providing quality programs that integrate curriculum with professional skill development, empowering students to achieve their lifelong personal and professional goals.
We keep education relevant by employing staff and instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education
communities to help ensure students studies align with their career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
To learn more about our company, please click here: