Would you like to work for one of the most progressive companies in the career education industry? Are you excited about giving committed students the skills they need to be successful? Then consider joining us at Brightwood College as an Admissions Representative.
Brightwood College is an institution of higher education dedicated to providing quality programs that integrate curriculum with professional skill development, empowering students to achieve their lifelong personal and professional goals.
We keep education relevant by employing staff and instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education
communities to help ensure students studies align with their career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
To learn more about us, please visit: https://www.brightwood.edu
To learn more about our company, please click here:
As an Admissions Rep, you are responsible for recruiting, admitting and starting new students. You need to feel comfortable working with people who possess a variety of educational backgrounds, as well as life experiences. You also need to enjoy
and be motivated by helping others realize the benefits of an education. Basically, an Admissions Rep conducts all admissions activities with the highest integrity and business ethics while adhering to state, federal, and ECA policies and regulations.
Individuals that have worked in sales, customer service, recruiting, in a call center, or high traffic area really catch our eye and do well in this role!
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL NEED TO:
- Be enthusiastic when contacting potential students assigned to you.
- Schedule candidate qualification assessments; and, understand their goals and suitability for the campus offerings and career field.
- Have an optimistic personality while conducting campus tours; and, provide general information on campus services and program offerings.
- Inform candidates of critical compliance information and disclosures.
- Maintain contact with candidates throughout the admissions process and into the student’s second term, quickly answering and addressing any questions.
- Be a highly ethical individual that adheres to all company and regulatory rules and requirements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Positive interpersonal skills and ability to influence others
- Competitive and compassionate
- Ability to function well as a member of a team
- Knowledge of and commitment to regulatory and college admission policies, standards, and procedures
- Basic skills in the use of computerized systems and databases
- Results oriented
Contacts candidates assigned to them using the phone, email and other approved methods
- Properly and consistently uses Student Commitment Process to both assess and build commitment
- Sets appointments for candidates to assess qualifications and understand their goals and suitability for the campus offerings and career field
- Conducts tours of the campus, providing general information on campus services and program offerings
- Introduces candidates to other departments and their services
- Covers critical compliance information and disclosures with candidates
- Maintains contact with candidates throughout the enrollment process and into the student’s second term
- Asks candidates and students for appropriate referrals
- Attends and participates in scheduled events
- Accurately records activity and information using the company’s information systems according to policy
- Adheres to all company and regulatory rules and requirements
- Other duties as assigned