Director of Admissions
Would you like to work for one of the most progressive companies in the career education industry? Are you excited about giving committed students the skills they need to be successful? Then consider joining us at Brightwood College.
Brightwood College is an institution of higher education dedicated to providing quality programs that integrate curriculum with professional skill development, empowering students to achieve their lifelong personal and professional goals.
We keep education relevant by employing staff and instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education
communities to help ensure students studies align with their career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
As the Director of Admissions, you are part of the campus leadership team and will report to the Campus President. You will have interaction with the SVP of Admissions and the Regional Group President. You will guide, manage and direct the Enrollment Specialists,
Enrollment Coordinators and Re-Entry Specialists.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU MUST:
- Serve as the department leader and manage the enrollment functions of the campus in order to meet and exceed business objectives.
- Direct the daily operations of the enrollment office, ensuring that staffing, training and compliance meet company and regulatory standards.
- Assure that enrollment specialists are appropriately utilizing the Student Commitment Process to enroll prepared and committed students that persist in school in pursuit of their career choice.
- Hire, train and develop staff ensuring appropriate application of the Ten Step Student Commitment Process.
- Ensure company information systems are accurate and updated according to company policies and procedures.
- Ensure school personnel follow all regulatory and company compliance regulations and take appropriate action when necessary.
- Work productively with all campus employees and departments to ensure a positive learning environment.
- Serve as a member of the campus leadership team and a positive role model for all campus level employees.
- Other duties as assigned