• Present facilitative, well prepared, organized, and clear lectures and classroom activities consistent with the course syllabus
and school policies.
• Continually promote students' development and effective use of skills in areas such as critical and analytical thinking, evaluation,
communication, professionalism, customer service, computation, problem solving, and decision-making.
• Provide the student with timely information and feedback on his/her academic progress relative to quizzes, tests, homework and
• Maintain accurate, up-to-date records of student academic and attendance performance.
• Possess a thorough knowledge and understanding of all school policies, and actively participate in their implementation and
• Follow all retention policies of the school to ensure students are in attendance.
• Minimum of Associate's Degree
• 3 years of teaching or related field experience
• Must be proficient with the use of computers to enter grades and attendance electronically
• Must be able to develop and maintain excellent relationships with a diverse staff and student population
• Ability to manage key metrics
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Consistently demonstrate the highest levels
Brightwood Career Institute is an institution of higher education dedicated to providing quality programs that integrate
curriculum with professional skill development, empowering students to achieve their lifelong personal and professional goals.
We keep education relevant by employing staff and instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career
backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure students studies align with their career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local
employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.