- Candidates must have a minimum of Master's degree that is healthcare-related (MBA is possible if candidate has MA or medical background)
- Candidates must be willing to sit for one of the following current acceptable certifications; CMA, RMA, CCMA or NRCMA
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of work experience working in doctor's office/ ambulatory facility assisting the physician with patients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Teaches the depth and scope of class materials as outlined in the syllabus and catalog and relates the instruction to careers and employer expectations.
· Prepare and grades examinations based upon course objectives and published exam schedule and returns all assignments in a timely manner.
· Implements evaluation for outcomes assessment, and achieves established results while maintaining college standards of student satisfaction.
· Works creatively in all classes taught to discourage student withdrawal and maintain satisfactory retention.
· Begin and end each class at the designated times, providing a full period of instruction.
· Attends faculty meetings, in-service meetings, graduation and other college events as required by the College.
Virginia College is a private institution of higher education committed to offering associate degrees, diploma courses, and baccalaureate degrees at its various campuses. These programs strengthen the student's ability to enter or advance in a chosen career.
The student's learning experience and placement opportunities are enhanced through studies that provide a balance of general academics, technical skills and personal growth.
We keep education relevant by employing staff and instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education
communities to help ensure students studies align with their career goals. Programs offered by Virginia College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
To learn more about our company, please click here: www.vc.edu