• Present facilitative, well prepared, organized, and clear lectures and classroom activities consistent with the course syllabus
and school policies.
• Continually promote students' development and effective use of skills in areas such as critical and analytical thinking, evaluation,
communication, professionalism, customer service, computation, problem solving, and decision-making.
• Provide the student with timely information and feedback on his/her academic progress relative to quizzes, tests, homework and
• Maintain accurate, up-to-date records of student academic and attendance performance.
• Possess a thorough knowledge and understanding of all school policies, and actively participate in their implementation and enforcement.
• Follow all retention policies of the school to ensure students are in attendance.
• Teaching experience preferred
• Insurance & Coding certification preferred
• 5 years of related work experience in a hospital or medical office billing department.
• Must be proficient with the use of computers to enter grades and attendance electronically
• Must be able to develop and maintain excellent relationships with a diverse staff and student population
• Ability to manage key metrics
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Consistently demonstrate the highest levels of integrity