Community Clinical Services
Eliot’s Behavioral Health Division provides an integrated and comprehensive network of services to adults with psychiatric disabilities that
are evidence based, provide rehabilitation and hope to those in services. Eliot is known for our innovative clinical approach, high quality clinical training and for having the most talented people in community behavioral health services.
Eliot's Adult Community Clinical Services (ACCS) program is an innovative clinical model that focuses on meeting each individual where they are
at as we develop creative clinical interventions to support individuals in achieving their life goals. Eliot is seeking an experienced recovery coach with outstanding support skills, experience with substance
abuse counseling and advocacy. The chosen person will be scrappy, emapthetic, and motivated to improve the lives of adult with mental illnesses. Our ideal candidate will be driven,
with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both the people we serve and with ACCS Team Members.
- Empower Persons with substance abuse treatment needs to exercise autonomy in all aspects of their life. Assist with identifying choices and
developing skills in self-advocacy.
- Collaborate with other staff to ensure that the Person’s perspective is always included, that preferences are recognized and that choices
- Provide training and consultation to staff to facilitate the understanding of Person perspectives as needed.
- Provide guidance to Person in recovery process. Provide advocacy, support, and education during orientation and throughout service delivery.
Assist Person with being able to identify personal methods of recovery from mental illness and/or substance use and to develop self-management plans to address their experiences.
- Promote hope and empowerment through meetings and support with Persons. Collaborate with the staff to ensure that the Person’s perspective is
always included, that preferences are recognized and that Person choices are maximized.
- Participate in the development of Treatment Plans (TPs). Assist the Person and the staff in developing Person centered plans. Assist Persons
with communicating their personal recovery goals.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8a-4p
Salary: $18.26 p/hr