||Juvenile Justice Group Care Worker
Overnight Group Care Worker
Juvenile Justice Division
Eliot's secure program for adolescent males committed to DYS seeks an Overnight Group Care Worker who is a flexible individual with exceptional leadership, communication and
- Maintain safety and security of program during the overnight hours
- Ability to stay awake.
- Attend staff and shift change meetings and trainings as required
- Monitor and report on program culture
- Submit timely, complete, legible and accurate documentation as required
- Safely transport residents to activities, appointments, school, work, and visits as needed.
- Conduct supervision of assigned youth
Schedule: 11pm to 7am Tuesdays & Wednesdays Off
Pay rate: $15 per hour
High School diploma and at least one year related experience with population.
Computer literacy and skill in the use of computers and related software applications.
Candidate must be at least 21 years of age with and possess a valid MA driver’s license.
Eliot Community Human Services offers a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, 3 weeks vacation,
12 sick days and 11 holidays. Eliot pays 75% of health and dental insurance and 100% of Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability insurance for full time employees. We also offer 401(k) retirement plan, Dependent Care plan, EAP, credit union, free college
savings tuition program and other voluntary benefits. The agency also has our own in house training program which provides CEU’s.