||Juvenile Justice Group Care Worker
Group Care Worker
Juvenile Justice Division
Eliot's secure program for adolescent males committed to DYS seeks a Group Care Worker who is a flexible individual with exceptional leadership, communication and organizational
- Daily coordination of direct-care staff and youth in executing the plan of the day
- Participate in the development and implementation of Individual Service Plans
- Attend staff and shift change meetings and trainings as required
- Lead daily groups as assigned
- Monitor and report on program culture
- Submit timely, complete, legible and accurate documentation as required
- Safely transport residents to activities, appointments, school, work, and visits
- Conduct supervision of assigned youth
- Serve as an advocate for assigned youth
Schedule: 7AM-3PM Tuesdays & Wednesdays Off
Pay rate: $15 per hour
High School diploma and at least one year related experience with population.
Computer literacy and skill in the use of computers and related software applications.
Candidate must be at least 21 years of age with and possess a valid MA driver’s license.
Eliot Community Human Services offers a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, 3 weeks vacation,
12 sick days and 11 holidays. Eliot pays 75% of health and dental insurance and 100% of Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability insurance for full time employees. We also offer 401(k) retirement plan, Dependent Care plan, EAP, credit union, free college
savings tuition program and other voluntary benefits. The agency also has our own in house training program which provides CEU’s.