||Wraparound Clinical Supervisor In Home Therapy
Clinical Supervisor Wraparound Services
Youth and Family Services
Eliot's Wraparound Program, using strength based approaches in supporting children and families is seeking a seasoned, dedicated Clinical Supervisor.
- Provide clinical interventions for Wraparound Services.
- Provide clinical supervision and administrative oversight to assigned staff across multiple service deliveries.
- Monitor performance of assigned clinical staff, conduct performance evaluations, and make recommendations to the Director regarding the hiring, discipline, promotion or dismissal of staff.
- Assure the orientation of new staff to the Service and the Agency.
- Review required documentation, progress notes and assessments for assigned staff focusing on effectiveness of interventions and quality service.
- Collaborate with Emergency Services as needed, regarding clinical alerts or crisis response plans.
- Able to utilize innovative, evidence-based techniques and motivational counseling to inspire families and to increase engagement and progress towards goals
- Guide the delivery of services, formulate treatment, and communicate regularly with the identified Team concerning on-going client/family needs and progress.
- Coordinate treatment planning and aftercare services with other treatment providers, so as not to duplicate services and to foster seamless and consistent support as assigned.
- Meet established productivity target as assigned.
- Enter all documentation and billing requirements into the electronical medical record within established deadlines.
- Update and maintain client’s electronic medical record in accordance to contract specifications.
- Obtain and maintain proper insurance authorization for client service coverage.
- Participate in an inter-agency Systems of Care Service Plan with involved state agencies, outpatient therapists, court personnel, primary care providers, educational advocates, and others involved with the family, when indicated.
- Attend discharge planning meetings for any referral from a hospital inpatient unit or CBAT program.
Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, Nursing or other closely related field. LICSW or LMHC with supervisory experience. Must have 5 years post- graduate experience providing behavioral services to youth and families, preferably in a home-
base or wraparound program. Must be certified in the Massachusetts CANS. Able to provide in home support. Computer literacy and skill in the use of computers and related software applications. Ability to consistently meet all necessary background and credentialing
requirements. Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from work and for providing services in the community. Must have reliable telephone notification system for emergency contact.
Eliot Community Human Services offers a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, 3 weeks vacation, 12 sick days and 11 holidays. Eliot pays 75% of health and dental insurance and 100% of Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability insurance
for full time employees. We also offer 401(k) retirement plan, Dependent Care plan, EAP, credit union, free college savings tuition program and other voluntary benefits. The agency also has our own in house training program which provides CEU’s.
||Send This Job to a Friend