Adult Community Clinical Services
Eliot’s Behavioral Health Division provides an integrated and comprehensive network of services to adults with psychiatric disabilities that
are evidence based, provide rehabilitation and hope to those in services. Eliot is known for our innovative clinical approach, high quality clinical training and for having the most talented people in community behavioral health services.
Eliot's Adult Community Clinical Services (ACCS) program is an innovative clinical model that focuses on meeting each individual where they are
at as we develop creative clinical interventions to support individuals in achieving their life goals. Eliot is seeking an experienced Peer Specialist with outstanding support skills, experience with
mnetal health and treatment. The chosen person will be scrappy, emapthetic, and motivated to improve the lives of adult with mental illnesses. Our ideal candidate will be driven,
with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both the people we serve and with ACCS Team Members.
- Empower Persons with mental illness to exercise autonomy in all aspects of their life. Assist Persons with identifying choices and developing
skills in self advocacy.
- Collaborate with other staff members to ensure that the Person’s perspective is always included, that preferences are recognized and that Person
choices are maximized.
- Provide training and consultation to staff to facilitate the understanding of Person perspectives as needed.
- Provide guidance to Persons in recovery process. Provide advocacy, support, and education during intake and transition processes across the
spectrum of services and transition to independence. Assist Persons with being able to identify personal methods of recovery from mental illness and to develop self management plans to address their experiences.
- Promote hope and empowerment through meetings and support with Persons. Collaborate with the team to ensure that the Person’s perspective is
always included, that preferences are recognized and that Person choices are maximized.
- Participate in the development of TP’s (Treatment Plans). Assist the Person and the team in developing Person centered plans. Assist and encourage
Persons to participate in developing the treatment plan by assisting Persons in communicating their personal recovery goals
- Ensure that services are culturally competent, strengths based, recovery based, focused on rehabilitation and are inclusive of Person preferences.
Ensure that the Person is at the center of all care and that all interventions are developed and provided in a manner consistent with Person preferences.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8a - 4p
Pay: $18.26 p/hr