||Mental Health Consultant Wraparound
Mental Health Consultant
Bilingual Spanish required
- Provide mental health assessment, treatment and care coordination services to children, adults and families.
- Ensure compliance and maintain standards of care stipulated by Agency policies and procedures, program specifications, Medicaid, Managed Care Organizations, DEEC, CBHI, DPH
and other applicable regulations.
- Attend staff meetings and trainings as required and regularly meet with supervisor in accordance with Agency policies and to carry out supervisory directives to ensure quality
and efficient practice.
- Effectively participate and/or facilitate in care planning meetings with other professionals, agencies and collaterals for the delivery of coordinated client care according
to program specifications.
- Perform all professional and administrative functions to provide appropriate services to clients including adequate, complete, and timely documentation of client record materials,
billing, reports, etc.
- Conduct telephone and on-site consultation to childcare program staff and parents/guardians.
- Observe children in their childcare settings to assess social-emotional functioning.
- Administer and interpret social-emotional assessment and behavior screening tools.
- Facilitate meetings with teachers/providers and parents/guardians to provide observation feedback.
- Provide social-emotional resources to support children’s social-emotional skill development.
- Develop behavior support plans for children.
- Make recommendations for classroom modifications to support children with socialemotional issues or challenging behaviors.
- Assist with referrals for additional services, including referrals for mental health services.
- Provide short-term crisis intervention support.
- Meet established productivity target.
- Enter all documentation and billing requirements into the electronic medical record within established deadlines.
Pay rate: $42,000 $43,500 with license.. Add another 6% for bilingual