||CP Clinical Leader
Behavioral Health Community Partner
Eliot’s Behavioral Health Division provides an integrated and comprehensive network of services to adults with psychiatric disabilities that are
evidence based, provide rehabilitation and hope to those in services. Eliot's Behavioral Health Community Partner (BHCP) program is an innovative Care Management approach for MassHealth members with complex medical, behavioral health and social needs who
are part of the new Accountable Care Organization (ACO) redesign within Massachusetts.
Eliot is seeking a Clinical Leader to provide leadership and management of a BHCP multidisciplinary team. Our BHCP teams
are essential in providing high quality integrated care and we are seeking a Clinical Leader who values teamwork, collaboration and evidence
based practices. Team members will use their expertise to support individuals to navigate health and social systems in order to help members improve their overall quality of life and health.
- Ensure coordination of services, assessments and treatment planning to empower enrollees to exercise autonomy in all aspects of their life.
- Provide overall clinical supervision and oversight of care coordination and service delivery of assigned Care Managers and Engagement Specialists.
- Provide clinical guidance and support in developing interventions, engagement and care management.
- Teach and model clinical interventions, strength based strategies and ensure services are culturally competent.
- Complete all required assessments, complete crisis plans and develop strategies with Care Managers to coordinate aspects of enrollee care in conjunction with completed assessments and crisis plans.
- In collaboration with the enrollee, Care Managers, other CP Team members, the Care Team and the enrollee’s PCP ensure completion and review of enrollees’ assessments.
- In collaboration with the enrollee, Care Managers, other CP Team members, the Care Team and the enrollee’s PCP ensure completion and review of enrollees’ treatment plans.
- Guide the clinical direction of the assessment, treatment planning and interventions process.
- Ensure that each Care Manager is actively engaging enrollees and the Care Team in their treatment plans, interventions and goals.
- Oversee and provide direct supervision and coaching on each Care Manager’s overall adherence to interventions, CP policies and practices, change management processes, and in specific EBPs.
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Salary: Based on experience
Must be a LICSW, LMFT, LMHC, LADC I, or an RN within the State of Massachusetts. Must have at least four years experience working with people with severe and persistent mental illnesses, substance abuse disorders, or those with complex medical conditions.
Must have at least two years supervisory experience. May require additional or specialized training with specialized populations and working knowledge of Evidence Based Practices. Must have a strong commitment to recovery and care coordination. Must have
skills to establish supportive relationships with persons with enrollees and respect for their preferences for treatment. Must have ability to provide flexible services that are community based and focused on team work
||Send This Job to a Friend