||Clinical Coordinator School Based Service
Coordinator of School Based Services
Temporary Assignment from Mid February to Mid May
Eliot Center at Everett
Eliot Community Human Services Eliot Clinic is seeking a Coordinator of School Based Services. Ideal candidate should have experience providing delivery of school based services.
- Work collaboratively with school administration and staff as well as clients and families to
deliver clinical services to children from the school system.
- Develop and maintain positive professional relationships with school staff and
- Coordinate all referrals for school based services and provide consultation to school
personnel as needed.
- Provide crisis intervention, diagnostic evaluation and therapy to clients utilizing various
treatment modalities, i.e. individual, family, group and play therapy as clinically
indicated and meet targeted productivity standards as agreed upon.
- Provide appropriate and on-going documentation including, but not limited to, progress
notes, diagnostic evaluation, treatment plans, and termination summaries in a timely manner.
- Submit all administrative and billing paperwork within the specified time frames.
- Provide educational seminars for staff as assigned.
- Participate in staff meetings and supervision as required by the Director.
Requires a Master’s Degree in social work, counseling, psychology, or related field and is licensed at the independent level in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts; or a Doctorate in Psychology from an accredited university/college
and licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Five years experience in the field. Ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team and maintain collaborative relationships with staff, school administrators, and other providers.
Eliot Community Human Services offers a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, 3 weeks vacation, 12 sick days and 11 holidays. Eliot pays 75% of health and dental insurance and 100% of Life, AD&D, Short and
Long Term Disability insurance for full time employees. We also offer 401(k) retirement plan, Dependent Care plan, EAP, credit union, free college savings tuition program and other voluntary benefits. The agency also has our own in house training program
which provides CEU’s.