||SS Overnight Group Care Worker STARR
Overnight Group Care Worker STARR
Child and Family Services
Eliot's 24 hour residential group home is seeking dedicated, motivated individuals for the postion of Overnight Group Care Worker.
- Daily coordination of youth in executing the plan of the day in accordance with program, DCF, DMH, DEEC and ECHS policies and procedures.
- Participate in the development and implementation of Individual Action Plans.
- Attend staff and shift change meetings and trainings as required.
- Lead daily groups as assigned.
- Manage the program security equipment including radios, keys, and all other assigned equipment according to policy.
- Monitor community service and other off ground activities.
- Safely transport residents to activities, appointments, school, work, and visits.
- Conduct supervision of assigned youth.
- Serve as an advocate for assigned youth.
- Ensure safety and security of program including security checks.
- Monitor and report on program culture. Report serious incidents to on-site supervisor or On-call staff.
- Assist in maintenance and cleanliness of facility.
Schedule: Sunday and Monday 10pm to 6am (16 hour position)
Pay rate: 13/Hour
High School diploma and at least one year related experience with population. Computer literacy and skill in the use of computers and related software applications. Ability to consistently meet all necessary background and credentialing
requirements. Must be at least twenty-one (21) years old and possess a valid Massachusetts driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from work and for the transportation of clients to and from appointments and activities as needed.
Eliot Community Human Services offers a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, 3 weeks vacation, 12 sick days and 11 holidays. Eliot pays 75% of health and dental insurance and 100% of Life, AD&D, Short and
Long Term Disability insurance for full time employees. We also offer 401(k) retirement plan, Dependent Care plan, EAP, credit union, free college savings tuition program and other voluntary benefits. The agency also has our own in house training program which