||Outpatient Clinical Coordinator
Eliot's Center for Outpatient Services in Everett is currently seeking a motivated, experienced Clinical Coordinator for our Enhanced Outpatient Treatment Program.
Excellent opportunity to join a talented and supportive multidisciplinary team that consists of licensed therapists, state/grant funded outreach and case management providers, recovery/peer specialists, psychiatrists/psychiatric NPs and RN staff, and emergency
services. Evidenced based training and practice opportunities to treat PTSD include (but are not limited to) Expressive Arts, Multi-sensory, Mindfullness/Yoga, EMDR, ARC, Cognitive Restructuring, and Motivational Interviewing.
Excellent benefits package includes reimbursement for independent licensure testing and renewal, national and local conferences, weekly group and individual supervision toward licensure, and other opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Supervise assigned EOT (Enhanced Outpatient Treatment) and clinical staff to include hiring, coaching and performance management.
- Supervise assigned CSP (Community Support Program) and clinical staff to include hiring, coaching and performance management.
- Identify and coordinate EOT and CSP services needed for current and new outpatient clients as indicated and appropriate.
- Work with the Everett PD in a Jail Diversion capacity
- Provide staff orientation and training to program requirements, policies and procedures.
- Track and triage all Urgent Outpatient and new patient referrals.
- Collect data related to referrals, Urgent Outpatient appointments, discharges, groups and provide reports and trend analysis.
- Provide comprehensive service coordination through collateral contacts as indicated.
- Provide a person centered approach that encompasses both the traditional modes of assessment, medication treatment, care coordination, symptom management, medical and housing
supports as well as more tailored strategies such as peer support, clinical outreach, medication outreach, and harm reduction.
- Use a dynamic approach to ensure that real time assessments of needs and interventions will happen within a community context.
- Assist with and participate in strategic planning for the outpatient clinic, EOT, CSP and division.
- Schedule and organize EOT and CSP staff schedules in accordance with program needs.
- Review billing and program expenditures to ensure they are within budget.
- Submit payroll for EOT, CSP and outpatient services.
- Serve as member of the Multi-disciplinary team each week.
- Attend community meetings and serve as a member of various community boards/meetings
- Provide community outreach
- Provide at least 10 hours of billable services each week.
- Develop marketing strategy to include materials and referral sources.
- Market services to potential referral sources and purchasers in accordance with approved marketing plan.
Schedule: M-F 9-5
Salary: based on experience
Requires a Master’s degree in social work, counseling, psychology, nursing or other closely related field. Independent licensure preferred. At least two years of experience in the field and at least one year of managerial
experience. Must have strong diagnostic and organizational skills and ability to provide short term solution based treatment. Must demonstrate sound judgment and excellent clinical skills. Ability to provide clinical and administrative guidance to both clinical
and paraprofessional staff. Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing. Must have reliable transportation.
||Send This Job to a Friend