||Clubhouse Vocational Coordinator
Mental Health Services
Eliot’s Adult Mental Health Division provides an integrated and comprehensive network of services to adults with psychiatric disabilities that promote consumer rights, responsibilities,
rehabilitation, and recovery. We provide rehabilitative services that enable people to increase functioning in the living, working, and social environments of their choice.
- Promote recovery, rehabilitation and growth by providing direct support to members.
- Assist members in identifying their goals related to employment and education.
- Provide supportive counseling to members related to their goals that builds upon their desire for change and encourages them to achieve their vocational goals.
- Participate in the development of Action Plans. Promote the inclusion of member preferences related to employment and education, assisting all Clubhouse staff in developing
interventions to support member’s employment goals.
- Directly assist members in applying for employment, developing resumes, and learning new skills to achieve goals. Assist members with accessing and attending community based
- Teach and tutor members in learning new skills to overcome barriers. Emphasize the use of natural supports and community resources to overcome barriers.
- Assist members with obtaining services to meet educational goals. Ensure they are able to access financial resources, guidance counselors and tutors as appropriate.
- Assist other staff members in providing interventions related to employment and education as needed.
- Provide side by side supports to members pursing employment and education and other interventions related to Action Plan. Assist members with preparing for each pursuit by
providing one to one guidance.
- Assist members in accessing community resources and linkages. Provide direct support by working with members in their communities to access these supports.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-4pm with some flexibilty
Salary: $43K p/a - $45K p/a