||Wraparound Therapeutic Training and Support Worker
Therapeutic Training and Support Worker
Elior's In Home Therapy Program in our Wraparound Division is seeking a training and support worker.
- Provide in-home parent effectiveness training and support, teaching parents how to implement a positive behavior reward system with continued coaching.
- Assist parents in their development as advocates for their children, including joint attendance at school or community meetings.
- Assist in the gathering of information to be utilized in a comprehensive strengths and needs based assessment.
- Participate in the development of a strength-based treatment plan and safety plan. Such plans will include behavior modification therapy and crisis intervention to determine
ways to best defuse a situation without necessarily moving a child; and linkage to needed supportive services.
- Be flexible with work schedule to accommodate the needs of the families during evenings and weekends.
- Meet established productivity target.
- Locate needed local/state/federal resources, such as after-school programs, summer camps for special needs children, fuel assistance programs, HUD low-income housing, etc.,
and supply these resources to the family.
- Provide linkage to on-going community treatment and support services, which range from traditional services (such as medication, therapy) to less traditional services (such
as respite care, tutoring, transportation, and mentor services).
Schedule:M-F (can be flexible)