||OPC/Off Property Marketing Representative
Holiday Inn Club Vacations is searching for individuals who excel in their role, and are committed to delivering an exceptional experience for our guests, owners, and team members. We look for individuals who are passionate in
life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust, and respect, encourage success and build relationships? We’re looking for people like this to join our friendly, engaged, professional team.
Off-Property Contacts (“OPCs”) are guest service/sales professionals who offer hotel guests their first impression of Holiday Inn Club Vacations. The OPC offers guests the opportunity to tour with Orange Lake Resorts during their
current stay or return on a mini-vacation to tour. The other services the OPC provides are: theme park tickets, reservations, directions, information, and superb guest relations. As an OPC, you are the Orange Lake Resorts’ ambassador in the lobby of our partner
hotels, arranging tours for guests who will have the opportunity to change their vacation lifestyle habits forever, for the better. The OPC will provide the highest level of professional service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS
- Responsible for pre-qualifying and booking timeshare tours for Orange Lake Resorts. Delivers the utmost level of customer service to all guests and owners to ensure a great sales tour experience
- Upholds all departmental and company policies and procedures. Achieves personal and departmental objectives provided by the leadership team
- Assists guests with questions as it pertains to Orange Lake Resorts and the local area. Ensures all questions are answered in a professional, informative, diplomatic, and correct manner
- Sell Bounce Backs and also meets and greets Bounce Back packages’ guests. Works with the partnered hotel and other location staff to ensure appropriate representation and communication is provided daily
- Meets and greets IHG Call Center packages’ guests
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task
is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent or an equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
- Associates Degree preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Self-directed and independent, but works as a team player
- Dependable and goal oriented
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Mastery of the use of appropriate interpersonal social styles and methods to inspire and guide individuals to tour with Orange Lake
- Strong work ethic, high energy level, and positive attitude
- Pursuit of continuous improvement to improve, enhance or increase personal knowledge and skills that will assist in job performance
- Must have reliable transportation
- Sales experience preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle and/or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. The employee is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl. The employee
must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The incumbent in this position will be scheduled at various locations, spending the majority of the time in an air-conditioned area. Incumbent must be flexible to adapt to immediate changing situations and environments based on staff and guests needs.
Incumbent must be flexible as needed for business operations to include days/evenings, weekends and holidays.
||Send This Job to a Friend