||Part Time Premium Guest Services Representative
Guest Service Representatives are responsible for working on the Premium levels at all events in Amway Center, providing legendary customer service to the premium clientele.
• Reports To: Fan Exp and Talent Manager
• Game night responsibilities: Yes
• Approximate number of games worked per season: 21-40
• Event night responsibilities: Yes
• Approximate number of events worked per season: 21-40
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist Premium clientele at all events at Amway Center (Orlando Magic home games, concerts, family shows, etc)
• Assist with pre-event needs and set-up. Assist premium clientele on different levels of Amway Center throughout event. Break down post-event.
• Assist in Premium areas by checking tickets, taking complaints, troubleshooting during the event, and ensuring Premium clientele’s needs are met throughout event.
• Makes decisions with little or no choice as to the methods and procedures used in achieving results.
• All other duties as assigned.
• College degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of two years customer service related work required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related computer skills required.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on business writing skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects.
• Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative.
• Ability to take direction without follow up.
• Ability to work collaboratively with others whom you have no direct authority over.
• Strong teamwork and team synergy skills required.
• Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
• Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills.
• Availability and willingness to work extended hours, including nights and weekends and be on-call as necessary.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule based on the changing priorities of the department.