||Premium Activation and Hospitality Coordinator
Provide support, coordinate the logistics and drive incremental revenue for Premium partners and hospitality buyers that are attending an Amway Center event. In addition, this role will provide general support to the Premium Activation Department.
• Reports To: Premium Activation Manager
• Indirectly Reports To:
• # of Direct Reports:
• Game night responsibilities: Yes
• Approximate number of games worked per season: 21-40
• Event night responsibilities: Yes
• Approximate number of events worked per season: 21-40
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work directly with Hospitality buyers that are attending an Amway Center event to coordinate the logistics of their experience regarding their Hospitality space.
• Answer incoming phone calls, emails and requests from hospitality buyers and general premium questions.
• Proactively reach out to hospitality buyers to ensure all requests are made prior to deadline.
• Identify and document upsell opportunities for additional hospitality revenue.
• Track and record hospitality purchases by event, spend, food & beverage orders.
a. Manage hospitality blueprint by updating buyers and contact information.
b. Utilize Archtics program to track where hospitality guests will be located for each Amway Center event.
• Identify strategic opportunities to increase food & beverage spend for contractually obligated partners and nightly hospitality rentals.
• Conduct pre-event walk throughs to ensure all premium spaces are maintained appropriately by documenting and reporting to the necessary department.
• Provide support to Premium Activation team in organizing and executing all details for special events, Magic and non-Magic events activities at Magic games and outside venues
• Organize and distribute Magic and non-Magic event details.
• Assist in the execution of personalized retention strategies for all premium partners, such as:
Creating personalized presentations for each partner – researching, copywriting, etc.
Preparing necessary items for all partner meetings
- Assist in developing content and materials for Premium E-newsletter.
• Attend weekly department and sales meetings.
• Follow up with the necessary departments or team members to confirm all Event Night Report items are addressed in an appropriate timeframe.
• Prepare partner communication for games, concerts, and events, in conjunction with the Digital Strategy team for widespread distribution.
• Utilize KORE system to log and track client contacts and input client data as needed.
• Work closely with Business Development team in utilizing KORE data to create unique, effective and personalized premium partners opportunities.
• Makes minor decisions and the use of some judgement.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• 1 year of marketing, hospitality, customer services experience required
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office products and other related computer skills required.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on business writing skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects.
• Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative.
• Strong team synergy skills and ability to work collaboratively with others whom you have no direct authority over.
• Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
• Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends and be on-call as necessary based on the changing priorities of the department.