Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
Solar Bears Part Time Game Production Assistant
Engage and excite Solar Bears crowd through music and sound effects.
• Reports To: Event Presentation & Marketing Manager
• Indirectly Reports To: Director of Marketing
• Game night responsibilities: Yes
• Approximate number of games worked per season: ALL HOME GAMES
• Event night responsibilities: No
• Approximate number of events worked per season: None
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Engage crowd through music and sound effects during all home games and special events.
• Play music and sound effects that match the audience and on-ice events
• Set up DJ equipment for all home games
• Load and test all external audio tracks
• Attend pregame production meeting with Director of Marketing and Event Presentation & Marketing Manager
• Makes minor decisions and the use of some judgement.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to lift 20+ pounds
• DJ experience required
• Knowledge of hockey rules and play preferred
• Experience with Click Effects preferred
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office products and other related computer skills required.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on business writing skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects.
• Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative.
• Strong team synergy skills and ability to work collaboratively with others whom you have no direct authority over.
• Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
• Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends and be on-call as necessary based on the changing priorities of the department.
Send This Job to a Friend