||Solar Bears Part Time Game Night Intern
Orlando Solar Bears part time internship will provide a competitive edge you will need: hands-on experience, success stories, and the ability to network throughout the industry. As an intern you will gain valuable experience that applies
to careers within and outside the sports industry.
- Reports To: Corporate Partnership Sales Manager
Game Night and Events:
- Game night responsibilities: Yes
- Approximate number of games worked per season: ALL HOME GAMES
- Event night responsibilities: Yes
- Approximate number of events worked per season: 1-20
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with planning and development of our Marketing ‘Game Plan’ for the season
- Support with social media initiatives and trends
- Provide support in creation and distribution of marketing material to promote events and games
- Assist in analysis and interpretation of existing sales data to create new marketing campaigns for the upcoming season.
- Assist in corporate sponsorship prospecting, research, presentation and execution
- Contribute in group ticket lead generation and sales
- Organize the creation and execution of in-game promotions, pregame and intermission contest, and various other marketing initiatives throughout the community.
- Makes decisions with little or no choice as to the methods and procedures used in achieving results.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Working towards a degree in sports management and/or marketing preferred
- Sales experience helpful but not required
- Must be Social Media savvy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related computer skills required.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on business writing skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects and support multiple high level executive positions.
- Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative.
- Strong team synergy skills and ability to work collaboratively with others whom you have no direct authority over.
- Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
- Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends and be on-call as necessary based on the changing priorities of the department.