||Sr Season Account Executive
The successful Sr. Season Account Executive will be responsible for generating maximum revenue through selling a full menu of products including season tickets, partial plans, group tickets, hospitality, and premium products primary through face to face, external
• Reports To: Director of Season Ticket & Plan Sales
• Game night responsibilities: Yes
• Approximate number of games worked per season: 21-40
• Event night responsibilities: Yes
• Approximate number of events worked per season: 21-40
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Generate maximum revenue for the Orlando Magic through full-menu selling of ticket products.
• Sell full seasons tickets, partial plans, group tickets, hospitality, and premium products for the Orlando Magic and designated non-Magic events primarily via:
External client meetings
Magic home games
Networking at outside events
Seeking and implementing sales and service best practices
Thorough data capture and personal database management
• Create and develop new business by regularly pitching new prospects.
• Work at Orlando Magic home games: staffing designated ticket sales stations, fulfilling events, visiting newly-sold customers, and prospecting new sales.
• Manage first year season ticket holder accounts and partial plan accounts by working in conjunction with our Client Services department.
• Sell and execute group and/or hospitality events (Kids Tunnels, Suite Rentals).
• Attend outside events with the purpose of selling ticket packages in conjunction with the marketing department.
• Participate in face to face, external client meetings regularly (50% of schedule workweek) or more) with the purpose of generating revenue through the full menu of Orlando Magic ticket and premium products.
• Timely producing accurate updates on prospecting activity, sales performance, outside appointments and event recaps, and account management.
• Meet with the Director of Season Ticket and Plan Sales regularly to discuss progression.
• Demonstrate commitment to teamwork and ability to adhere to company policies and procedures.
• Achieve daily, weekly, and monthly hustle metrics set by the Director of Season Ticket and Plan Sales.
• Attend and actively participate in daily and weekly department meetings.
• Maintain accurate records of all prospecting activities and closed sales.
• Makes minor decisions and the use of some judgement.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience required.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of proven sales experience.
• Sell $700,000 of full season tickets, partial plans, group tickets, hospitality, and premium products for the Orlando Magic and designated non-Magic events.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products, Microsoft Office CRM and Archtics ticketing system. Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on business writing skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects.
• Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative.
• Strong team synergy skills and ability to work collaboratively with others whom you have no direct authority over.
• Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
• Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends and be on-call as necessary based on the changing priorities of the department.