||Ticket Sales Representative
As a Ticket Sales Representative (TSR) you will be responsible for identifying new revenue opportunities and potential leads primarily through phone prospecting. You will work closely with the Client Services team to deliver the highest level of customer service.
Finally, you will manage accounts ensuring accurate and timely documentation of records through various tools such as CRM.
• Reports To: Ticket Sales Manager
• Indirectly Reports To: NA
• # of Direct Reports: 0
• Game night responsibilities: Yes
• Approximate number of games worked per season: 21-40
• Event night responsibilities: No
• Approximate number of events worked per season: 21-40
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Identify revenue opportunities to generate maximum revenue for the Orlando Magic through full-menu selling of ticket products.
2. Sell full seasons tickets, partial plans, group tickets, and hospitality for the Orlando Magic and designated non-Magic events primarily via:
i. Phone Prospecting
ii. Onsite during Magic home games
iii. In Arena Tours
iv. Seeking and implementing sales and service best practices
v. Thorough data capture and personal database management (CRM)
3. Manage all season ticket/partial plan accounts and work with the Client Services team to provide the highest level of customer service throughout the season.
4. Meet with Ticket Sales Manager regularly producing accurate updates on prospecting activity, sales performance, and account management.
5. Work at Orlando Magic home games: staffing designated ticket sales stations, fulfilling events, visiting newly-sold customers, and prospecting new sales.
6. Sell, plan and coordinate group and/or hospitality events (Kids Tunnels, Suite Rentals)
7. Demonstrate commitment to teamwork and ability to adhere to company policies and procedures.
8. Attend and actively participate in daily and weekly department meetings.
9. Maintain accurate records of all prospecting activities and closed sales.
10. Maximize limited opportunities to prospect leads at outside events in conjunction with the marketing department.
11. Makes decisions with little or no choice as to the methods and procedures used in achieving results.
12. All other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience required.
• Prior experience in ticket sales, telemarketing, appointment scheduling or cold-calling techniques is preferred.
• Bilingual skills a plus.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office products and other related computer skills required.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on business writing skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects.
• Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative.
• Strong team synergy skills and ability to work collaboratively with others whom you have no direct authority over.
• Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
• Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends and be on-call as necessary based on the changing priorities of the department.