||Content Studio Coordinator
Serve the role of coordinator for the Orlando Magic Content Studio. Coordinate production logistics, project management, communication with clients and staff assignments at the direction of Content Studio leadership.
• Reports To: Game Producer
• Indirectly Reports To: Assistant Director of Graphic Production
• # of Direct Reports:
• Game night responsibilities: Yes
• Approximate number of games worked per season: 1-20
• Event night responsibilities: Yes
• Approximate number of events worked per season: 1-20
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Serve as main point of contact for Content Studio incoming requests, from both internal and external partners.
• Manage the Content Studio production and content calendars, input projects and assign to Content Studio staff at the direction of leadership team based on production queue and existing assignments.
• Manage approval process by providing proofs to internal and external clients through Wipster, WorkZone and additional review and delivery platforms.
• Assist administrative support with the Broadcast Production interns.
• Effectively communicate client feedback to production teams. Ensure clear directions are given and timeline expectations are set with both clients and internal production team.
• Manage production shoot logistics including necessary coordination with Arena Operations, Broadcast Technology and Services, Communications and additional internal teams.
• Assist Content Studio team with booking travel as needed.
• Assist Producers and Editors by starting projects with content tagged from the Media Asset Management system and create additional efficiencies as requested.
• Schedule game night responsibilities for Content Studio team including game night highlights, scoring breakdowns, social post-game content and highlight logging.
• Open WorkZone jobs, follow-up with internal stakeholders to ascertain any missing information prior to assigning to production team.
• Manage the process of media logging, work with production teams to acquire footage, assign ingesting to Media Asset Management system.
• Participate in weekly production meetings.
• Work with Digital Content Coordinator to ensure media is being properly ingested and logged in the Media Asset Management platform.
• Manage footage requests, work with Digital Content Coordinator to deliver content to internal and external clients.
• Assist in the production process by creating rough cuts, editing photos or providing additional production support as required.
• Makes minor decisions and the use of some judgement.
• All other duties as assigned.
• College degree requirement: 2 year degree in Production, Graphic Design, Communications or equivalent experience required.
• 2 years of video production or related experience preferred.
• Previous experience in project management preferred.
• Supervisory experience preferred.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud preferred.
• Knowledge of WorkZone considered a plus.
• Knowledge of Airtable or similar database software considered a plus.
• Knowledge of standard file formats for video production and graphic design preferred.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office products and other related computer skills required.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on business writing skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects.
• Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative.
• Strong team synergy skills and ability to work collaboratively with others whom you have no direct authority over.
• Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
• Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends and be on-call as necessary based on the changing priorities of the department.