The Premium Sales Manager is responsible for maximizing revenue by selling a full menu of multi-year, contractual Luxury Suites, Loge Boxes, Legends Seats, MVP Tables, Hospitality Rental/Suites, Icon Suite Memberships, Orlando Magic Gala Tables, Courtside and
Ultimate seats at the Amway Center.
• Reports To: Director of Premium Sales
• Indirectly Reports To: N/A
• # of Direct Reports: N/A
• Game night responsibilities Yes:
• Approximate number of games worked per season: 21-40
• Event night responsibilities: Yes
• Approximate number of events worked per season: 21-40
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Proactively prospect, present, and close multi-year, contractual suite leases, loge boxes, MVP tables and other premium products offered by the Amway Center.
• Conduct face to face appointments to gain business insight and comfort recommending a specific product to fit goals of prospective clients.
• Ability to deliver presentations to high-level executives with a focus on providing business solutions through Amway Center offerings.
• Schedule, coordinate, and conduct client meetings through cold calling, appointments and networking.
• Personal accountability to meet and/or exceed weekly/monthly sales and activity goals.
• Develop and execute a personal business plan.
• Maintain detailed records in CRM to support sales efforts as defined by the organization.
• Execute all aspects of the suite rental process to ensure a Legendary client experience.
• Play an active role in the Orlando Magic game day experience to develop relationships, showcase the experience and generate new leads.
• Demonstrate a positive attitude, commitment to teamwork and work synergistically to achieve department and organization goals.
• Provide exceptional customer service.
• Makes decisions guided by precedent and based on company policy.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor degree or professional equivalent experience required.
• Minimum of 2 years proven sales experience required; in premium sales, ticket sales or related field preferred.
• Experience with ticket inventory software programs (I.E. Archtics, CRM, SAS) preferred.
• Strong work-ethic, results-oriented, and enthusiastic attitude about the success of the organization.
• Exhibit a continuous openness to coaching, and a passion to improve sales craft.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office products and other related computer skills required.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on business writing skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects and support multiple high level executive positions.
• Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative.
• Strong team synergy skills and ability to work collaboratively with others whom you have no direct authority over.
• Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
• Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends and be on-call as necessary based on the changing priorities of the department.