||Part Time REF (Roaming Expert Fan Support)
REFS are responsible for providing world-class customer service to all Orlando Magic fans by assisting them with Orlando Magic Mobile App questions, building-related information, and general customer service questions. Fans will look to REFS for information,
education and troubleshooting of the mobile app. In addition to reactive support, REFS will also proactively engage guests to promote and drive adoption of key app features and functionality, including fluid movement for concession stand express lines. Fans
may also look to REFS for general customer service questions, issues and concerns.
• Reports To: Fan Experience and Mobile Support Manager
• Indirectly Reports To: Director of Fan Experience and Operations
• Game night responsibilities: Yes
• Approximate number of games worked per season: 21-40
• Event night responsibilities: No
• Approximate number of events worked per season: 1-20
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide information, education and troubleshooting for all mobile app related questions
• Proactively engage fans to promote and drive adoption of the mobile app
• Provide real-time solutions for fans having utilization challenges with mobile app
• Encourage fluid communication to fans on the ability to order food and beverage through the mobile app for quicker food service
• Answer fan questions and perform duties related to servicing all Orlando Magic fans
• Obtain intimate knowledge of Amway center, i.e. location of restrooms, ATMs, concessions etc.
• Work with Client Services & Premium Activation teams to resolve in-game challenges and provide direct service recovery when necessary.
• Troubleshoot challenges and issues in a courteous, professional and timely manner.
• Maintain clean and orderly guest assistance environment and maintain proper protocols to ensure cleanliness and guest satisfaction.
• Answer guest and staff inquiries with intelligence and courtesy, and respond or dispatch accordingly.
• Deliver benefits, amenities and service that exceed expectations.
• Demonstrate solid communication skills when serving as a staff touchpoint to Amway Center building partners, Amway Center Box Office and security.
• Contribute to the common goals of the department and demonstrate a willingness to learn new skills.
• Be present for each work shift in appropriate professional attire.
• Handle complaints and unpleasant guests in a professional manner, with the best interest of the customer and the company in mind.
• Maintain a pleasant, friendly and customer focused attitude.
• Work in both indoor and outdoor positions as required. May be exposed to elements including but not limited to direct sunlight, cold weather, rain, and the smell of concession food.
• Makes decisions with little or no choice as to the methods and procedures used in achieving results.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to stand in designated position for upwards of 5-6 hours during shift.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum of one year customer service or hospitality industry experience required.
• Strong knowledge of mobile technology required.
• Ability to think quickly through situations, handle real-time service/mobile issues and present solutions required.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office products and other related computer skills required.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on business writing skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects.
• Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative.
• Strong team synergy skills and ability to work collaboratively with others whom you have no direct authority over.
• Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
• Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends and be on-call as necessary based on the changing priorities of the department.