||Fan Experience & Talent Manager
The Fan Experience and Talent Manager is responsible for managing facets of the Orlando Magic and Amway Center fan experience including but not limited to customer service training, employee development and recognition program, Legendary365, for all Amway Center
part-time staff, Orlando Magic and building partners. Manager is responsible for managing an efficient, productive, and consistent working relationship between the Orlando Magic and the Amway Center building partners to deliver legendary experiences. Manager
is responsible for leading Orlando Magic guest services staff, 150+ event-night employees.
• Reports To: Director of Fan Experience and Operations
• Indirectly Reports To: Vice President of Client Services and Fan Experience
• # of Direct Reports: 150+
FT Staff: 0
PT Staff: 150+
• Game night responsibilities: Yes
• Approximate number of games worked per season: 21-40
• Event night responsibilities: Yes
• Approximate number of events worked per season: 21-40
• Hire and supervise Training and Development focused Part Time Fan Experience Representatives, while managing their workflows.
• Hire, train and supervise service performance of part-time Guest Service Representatives working all Amway Center events on Premium levels.
• Responsible for ongoing coaching and development of staff and timely performance management feedback.
• Provide ongoing timely performance management feedback through regular touch base meetings and the Quarterly Check In (QCI) process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Facilitate, manage and implement the Legendary365 program, a year around employee service program designed to train, incentivize, reward and promote a rewarding work experience for Amway Center staff. This is to include:
o Facilitate and manage the Legendary Playmaker Program, the recognition and employee service program that serves all Amway Center part-time staff.
o Work closely with Human Resources and Disney Institute to provide input on the creation of Legendary Service training and materials Work closely with Amway Center partners to ensure all Amway Center employees complete Legendary Service training.
o Serve at the primary facilitator of Legendary Service Training for all new Orlando Magic employees during the orientation process.
o Manage, monitor and adjust the Legendary Service Assessments program for all events in Amway Center, which includes analytics and working with the Amway Center partners to maintain a per event score great than 80%.
o Oversee Richey International Assessment program, which includes assessment of insights, compilation of analytics, and strategic plan development for areas of identified opportunities and working with the Amway Center partners to maintain legendary standards.
o Develops strategies and plans to improve the fan experience in the Amway Center based on assessment programs and findings, in coordination with multiple Orlando Magic internal departments and Amway Center partners.
• Observe and coach staff/partners/employees on delivering legendary service through in-game/event observations and troubleshoot fan needs in-game when escalated to management.
• Train and schedule all premium event part-time staff who are responsible for effectively delivering legendary service to all Orlando Magic season ticket holders on three Premium levels (Event, Founders and Club level).
• Makes decisions guided by precedent and based on company policy.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in hospitality, sports management or equivalent work experience required.
• Minimum of three years of experience in a high-volume customer service industry required.
• Two years of supervisory experience required.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office products and other related computer skills required.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on business writing skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects.
• Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative.
• Strong team synergy skills and ability to work collaboratively with others whom you have no direct authority over.
• Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
• Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends and be on-call as necessary based on the changing priorities of the department.