||Director, Business Integration
Headquartered in Philadelphia, Radian connects lenders, homebuyers, investors and loan servicers using a suite of private mortgage insurance and related risk management products and services. We help promote and preserve the tradition of homeownership while protecting lenders from default-related losses on residential first mortgages. We also facilitate the sale of low-down payment mortgages in the secondary market.
Our commitment to homeownership is built on a foundation of evaluating credit risk; we help clients and investors expertly and prudently manage risk in any market condition.
Build and manage sourcing and implementation protocols for contract underwriting service requests. Drive process and systems integration activities for all new clients. Develop job aids and other documentation to assist customers in utilizing contract services. Manage billing process and serve as primary point of contact for any billing related questions or concerns. This is a full Radian employee role (benefits eligible).
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Define the core process and technology integration procedures for new contract services clients. This includes managing contract execution, assessing process integration points, and facilitating systems integration activities between Radian and Client IT teams.
- Manage and monitor investor guidelines and ensure Radian systems and processes adhere to investor requirements.
- Develop and maintain user guides, job aids and policies and procedures to support contract services processes and products.
- Manage and monitor service level agreements are being met. Work with key internal and external stakeholders to identify service issues and define mitigation strategies.
- Other duties as requested.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 5+ years Client services management experience in the mortgage industry
- Experience working in a mortgage underwriting production environment
A strong understanding of mortgage underwriting best practices
Strong communication, written and analytical skills
Ability to understand system connectivity requirements
Detail oriented and possess problem solving skills
Outstanding oral and written communication skills
Experience managing a team
General office skills
Excellent service skills
1-3 years of supervisory experience preferred
Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience