||Talent Acquisition Program Manager
Are you ready to embrace the challenge of designing and implementing the foundation necessary to help our Talent Acquisition team operate at scale and meet the demands of our company? Along the way, you’ll develop recruiting analytics to provide hiring managers
and recruiters with information and insight to identify, engage, assess and attract talented people with a diverse array of skills and expertise, and to provide a positive candidate experience regardless of outcome. You’ll define a recruiting strategy to support
our overall people and hiring goals, focused on tools, process, data and our employment brand.
As an experienced Talent Acquisition Program Manager, you’ll be responsible for the management of day to day operations of the entire recruiting process. You’ll utilize exceptional problem-solving abilities, and take a hands-on approach to lead and carry
out all recruiting efforts. In addition to supporting hiring goals, you’ll use your talents to inspire others and help turn opportunity into success as you:
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting for various management and support function roles, while also able to lead high volume, lower level roles as necessary.
- Develop deep business unit and role knowledge to effectively oversee the recruiting needs of the organization.
- Execute a sourcing strategy with a focus on leveraging all available sources, minimizing costs, maximizing results and ensuring efforts meet the changing needs of the business.
- Lead and direct critical staffing initiatives.
- Manage and execute the following processes: applicant tracking tool and all steps included in the process, vendor management, background screening, drug-testing, metrics/reporting, and advertising.
- Develop and train hiring managers on the recruiting process.
- Deeply technologically savvy, track and utilize recruitment related data to drive and optimize recruiting efforts.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify appropriate candidates and develop pipelines for a broad range of complex positions and functions.
- Serve as interviewing support; coach and guide hiring managers through interview process; set manager expectations regarding candidate attributes and expectations; lead recap/debrief sessions to discuss outcomes of interviews.
||Bring Your Passion and Expertise to the Team
- 10+ years’ experience with full-life-cycle recruiting, with a minimum of 5 years leading a recruiting program and team. Blended corporate and agency experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Emphasis in Human Resources field preferred.
- Experience managing complex technology and/or integration programs/projects.
- Demonstrable understanding of employment law: OFFCP, EEO, FLSA, ADA, Affirmative Action, and state regulations.
- Proven success influencing without hierarchical authority, including a demonstrated ability to negotiate and manage change.
- Work discreetly with confidential information and situations, respond to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Computer proficiency, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, HRIS, ATS and database applications.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Some travel is required.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your supervisor may request and assign you other duties as assigned.
Resumes that are mailed, emailed or hand-delivered to Milton CAT or any employee will not be considered. You must apply online. Background checks, drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
Milton CAT is an equal opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without
regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, handicap, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. We base all employment decisions to further this principle of equal employment
opportunity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. EEO/AA employer.
||Send This Job to a Friend