Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Assembly Machine Operator
• Operate Assembly Machines, Imaging Machines, and Machine Vision Systems when required.
• Collect product samples and inspect product from belt and cartons for various defects outlined subsequent to and during training periods.
• Complete all pertinent documentation as required by plant procedures.
• Separate and remove defective or bent aluminum caps and plastic from feeder tracks, vibratory bowls, and hoppers to prevent machine jamming and loss of production time.
• Perform sampling inspections and use measuring equipment per plant procedures.
• Fill hoppers, remove finished goods and in process from shakers and place on skids or conveyor.
• Perform line clearance as required.
• Unroll rubber and move to appropriate machines.
• Provide rubber-to-rubber pulling stations as needed.
• Run back-up machines when time permits (low priority).
• Sort and PPM sample appropriate machines.
• Provide cartons to all Assembly machines
• Remove all finished goods from Production floor as needed.
• Provide all paperwork/materials to assembly floor for “next order.”
• Obtain raw materials from Warehouse for new orders; provide to appropriate machine areas as needed.
• Remove trash and scrap from assembly area and place in appropriate containers/receptacles.
• Scan labels on WIP and Finished Good product as required.
• Must accurately distinguish colors and fine print.
• Must be able to distinguish defective parts.
• Must be able to read and follow written instructions.
• Must be able to use test equipment.
• Must comply with all work rules including but not limited to the company attendance policy.
• Must not present a threat to the safety or health of the worker or others.
• Must be able to operate Computer based equipment.
• Must be able to transport raw material to Assembly Machines.
• Must be able to load hoppers.
• Must be able to move finished product from shaker to skids or conveyor.
• Must be able to perform machine line clearances.
• Regular attendance is a requirement of this position.
• Utility knife, wrench, vacuum cleaner, pen, marker, fork lift, Pallet Jack, hand truck, boxes, scrap carts and other equipment and tools as required.
Education: High School Diploma or GED.
Experience: No experience required.
Knowledge: Ability to read, write and follow written instructions.
Supervisor: Area Manager on specified shift.
Skills: Ability to move 30 lb. boxed product a distance of 10 yards. Ability to drive a fork lift. Ability to transport skids.
Must be able to distinguish colors, fine print and defective parts.
Send This Job to a Friend